At the heart of the T140 Events™ system is our unique Player Advantage™. The algorithms which drive the Player Advantage™ ensure the T140 Events™ are played on a truly level playing field.
Two other unique aspects of T140 Events™ is that we have made some minor rule changes to improve player enjoyment and we have eight Player Divisions™. These Player Divisions™ complement those rule changes and enhance our Player Advantage™ system.
T140™ Divisions Guidelines
- Elite player – A Player who plays at a professional standard.
- Semi-Professional Player – Former professional players. A National Champion who has represented their country at international championships.
- Tournament wining Player –A Player who is competitive at a national championship. One who wins Local, State/Province and Country competitions
- Above average Player – A Player who plays at a high standard. A competition player who on their day can go deep into a tournament and hold their own against a Division 3 player.
- Average Player – A Player who has a sound technique and good understanding of the game. A past Division 3 player or aspiring new champion.
- Local Club Player – A Player who plays weekly in local team competitions and loves playing but who has no aspiration of a winning national competition.
- Social Player - A Player who has playing for a long time but plays for fun or one that is new to the sport and is above a Division 8 player.
- Beginner/ Novice Player. A new Player yet to demonstrate any consistent level of competence.
You nominate a player into a Division at the time they first register with you as their Home Venue. If you don’t nominate a Division, the system uses a default value. If they have already registered elsewhere then you do not need to do anything. Once a Player has registered and begins playing, the T140 Events™ system tracks their performance over the next 8 Events. At the conclusion of that time the Player will then have an official Player Advantage™. As they play in further Events, the T140 Events™ system continues to track their performance and adjust their grading within the system. Players need to qualify with a discrete Player Advantage™ in each code.
© 2022 T140 Pty Ltd